Activeloop Deep Lake
Activeloop Deep Lake is a data lake for Deep Learning applications, allowing you to use it as a vector store.
Why Deep Lake?
- More than just a (multi-modal) vector store. You can later use the dataset to fine-tune your own LLM models.
- Not only stores embeddings, but also the original data with automatic version control.
- Truly serverless. Doesn't require another service and can be used with major cloud providers (
Activeloop Deep Lake supports
Activeloop Deep Lake Self Query Retrieval
- Ultimate Guide to LangChain & Deep Lake: Build ChatGPT to Answer Questions on Your Financial Data
- Twitter the-algorithm codebase analysis with Deep Lake
- Here is whitepaper and academic paper for Deep Lake
- Here is a set of additional resources available for review: Deep Lake, Get started and Tutorials
Installation and Setup
Install the Python package:
pip install deeplake
from langchain_community.vectorstores import DeepLake
See a usage example.